Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #2

This is the first time that I have ever tried blogging, so this is going to be interesting. I could never keep up with a diary/journal, so I don't know what makes me think that I'm actually going to be able to keep up with this, but I want to learn all of these new technologies so I'm going to have to focus!!! This actually leads me in to the discussion on the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Effective Lifelong Learners.

While learning about the 7 1/2 habits I realized that some are easier for me to attain than others. The easiest habit is the first one: Begin with the end in mind. I am able to focus more clearly when I know exactly what I want for the end result. The one that is the hardest for me is #4: Have confidence in yourself. This is truly not an easy task for me. I'm incredibly hard on myself, and I am constantly have to remind myself to be positive.

Well, this wasn't too painful!!! Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. blogging gets addictive. I read at least 7 every day. I know that you will learn a lot of new things doing the 23 things.

    ReplyDelete