Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #5

I love Flickr. I have used this in the past for my own personal photos, but I honestly didn't know all of the wonderful photos that I had at my fingertips for my classroom. I found one picture that I absolutely loved, but it was unfortunately in the general collection section. BOO!!! I spent quite a bit of time looking for that picture in the other groups and didn't find it anywhere. So, I'm going to just quote the picture..."Math is like love, A simple idea but it can get complicated. " I just love that!!! I'm going to post that in my room!!!








I found a lot of photos with examples of math errors in them. I think pictures like this one would be fun to share with the students.











2 comments:

  1. you can use the photo that you liked, you just have to give credit to the person who took the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm really going to use the picture now!

    ReplyDelete