Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing #7

I have heard people talk about Google Docs, but never knew what was so special about this. I already have plans for the use of this next year. I get so tired of sending the same document back and forth between several different people for opinions and editing purposes. I had no idea that there was actually a site that would "house" the document and we could then have access to. I see this helpful for teachers that plan together. I can't tell you how many times emails have flown back and forth with changes, and then I would accidentally print an earlier version of the document. I also think this would be fantastic for students to use for class projects. Students will no longer have to actually meet with each other to work on the project.

I also think that I am going to use Google Calendar. I have struggled with a way to let everyone, co-workers and family, know my schedule. I like that I can sinc this with Outlook and have everything in one spot. I am going to begin using this when school starts. Hopefully this will help me stay better organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment