Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #9

I absolutely love Atomic Learning. I just discovered this at the end of the last school year. I found so many useful techology integrated lessons on that site that I couldn't wait to share them everyone. Unfortunately I have forgotten the password...BOO! I was hoping to play around some and find some beginning of the year activities to share with my math teachers. Can anyone help me with the log in and password? I just know that I am going to seriously be using this a lot during the upcoming school year.

I did not care for the edublogs awards winners site. This site didn't have a search area (maybe I missed it). I want to be able to type in exactly what I want to read about, example: teaching mathematics, and see what pops up. I had to do a lot of hunting for exactly what I wanted. Frankly, I don't have time for that.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! If you’re still having trouble logging in, contact us at cs@atomiclearning.com. We’re happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send the password to your school e-mail.

    ReplyDelete