Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #11

Ok, this is WONDERFUL (say this with a sing song voice)!!!!! My life is going to be so much easier. I am a book-a-holic, but have dificulty remembering all of the books that I have read. I used to keep a book diary in the drawer of my nightstand, but somehow I lost it. As soon as I finish this blog I'm going to send a link to all of my friends who love books as much as I do so they can be organized and share book ideas with me.

I loved the 50 book challenge group. However, with work I definitely don't have enough time to read 50 books in a year (I usually read around 25), but luckily you just set a goal for yourself and blog about the books you have read. I think I am going to sign up for that one!

I also like the group on YA literature. Even though I teach math, I like to be aware of what my students are reading. I feel that it is just one way to make that personal connection with a student. I absolutely love when they can make a recommendation to me of what to read and then I have a book talk with them after class. So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love this site!!!! who wouldn't? Books are my vice.

    ReplyDelete