Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #12

I think that asking questions, being open ended and remembering the power of words are incredibly important aspects to making your blog successful. These ideas brought to mind what makes a successful lesson. These points are so critical in making sure that your point gets heard, and that you can have a discussion where all parties involved can learn something and feel heard.
Initially have to admit that it felt strange commenting on other people's blogs, but soon it felt very natural.

I then went and commented at a site about Cairn Terriers. My dog has had numerous staph infections, and I wanted to see if this was common for this particular breed of dog. http://www.aboutcairnterriers.com/dog_staph_infection.shtml

The next blog I went to was one about the Grand Tetons. I'm planning a trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and wanted to see some pictures to wet my whistle for the trip. I'm in for a great trip! http://journeyforjess.blogspot.com/2009/08/grand-teton-yellowstone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment