Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #13

I have to begin by saying that I did not care for the tutorial video for Delicious. That woman was very boring and monotone. Ok, now that I got that out of the way...
I really like the Delicious site. I can't believe that I have been saving bookmarks in several different places just so I had access to them on different computers. I have started adding bookmarks to the Delicious site already and will use this immediately next year. This will be incredibly handy for the people in the math department. I am always trying to share new ideas and websites with teachers, so this is going to make sharing so much easier. I also like the fact that we can all communicate with each other through the networks that I have built into the site. Once again you have shown me something that I was completley unaware of that is going to be of great use for me in the future. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of people like this site. I am so glad that you will be able to use it next year with the math department.

    ReplyDelete