Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #14

I just have to say that I had no idea that all of these cool sites actually existed out there. I feel that I must have been under a rock!

I did a search for the video The Dot and the Line: A Romance in Lower Mathematics. I can't believe that I found that! It is based on the book by Norton Juster and was made into a cartoon by Chuck Jones. I have wanted to show this to students for years, but always forget to look it...that is until now. I'm so excited!!!!

I'm must admit that I am beginning to have a hard time keeping up all the websites I am now registered for and the passwords. I am also overwhelmed with the amount of information that is out there in the world. I no longer have an excuse that I can't find the answer to something I don't know...RATS!!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. well----now you have this blog to keep up with all that you have learned. I hope that you kept your sites that needed passwords some where safe. The problem is that there are more and more sites coming out all of the time. It is part of my job to try to keep up with all of this----daunting!!!

    ReplyDelete